Encrypt 62,300 data per second! Fast and Secure.
Over 80% of enterprise security issues arises from their own employees. Therefore, solving this issue through data encryption is the common viewpoint of all informational security personnel.
- Protect corporate confidential properties, including payroll information, potential client data, credit card data, and order data.
- Securely transfer data.
- Manage data of all resource allocations, monitor and manage access control and user authorization as the main focus including personal authorization management, application system authorization management and access log records.
- Utilize secure encryption methods to back up data for privacy, with the methods including symmetric encryption, asymmetric encryption, key management and efficient en/decryption.
- Personal data en/decryption.
Support various database types
Including MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL, Sybase and DB2 etc.
Support various programming languages
Including .NET, JSP, ASP, PHP, C, Visual Basic, Delphi, Java and PowerBuilder
Support multiple platforms
Including Windows, Linux, Solaris, Unix and IBM AIX.
HSM with FIPS 140-2 Level 3 security certification, storing encryption key in HSM for prevention of stealing data and providing automatic key destroying function.
Flexible authorization mechanism
Establish complete application system and authorization mechanism for key; support shared use of the same key for multiple systems or use of various keys for different systems.
Support document and database en/decryption
Support encryption of database columns and documents.
Multiple en/decryption mechanisms
Support symmetric and asymmetric algorithm, as many as over 140 kinds ( 3DES, AES, ARS256, RIJNDAEL, SKIPJACK, RC6, CDMF, IDEA, BLOWFISH, TWOFISH, CAST5, CAST128, CAST256, SERPENT, RC4, SEED and CAMELLIA ).
De-identification rule configuration
Simple configuration of masking column and specification according personal data inventory request.
A encryption, decryption, and masking platform
- Field encryption
- Data encryption
- File transfer needs
- Personal data masking
- Flexible application and key management system
- Multi-language, cross-platform, cross-database
- Implement one platform across the whole enterprise
Safeguard corporate assets
- Ensure confidential information is never compromised
- DBA provides appropriate authorities